May 17, 2010

White Chocolate Fondue for Two

White Chocolate Fondue for Two


I toyed with a couple recipes that I found online and this combination worked best for me! It only took about 10 min. total, and it was delicious. We absolutely LOVED this and look forward to doing it again!


Ingredients:

  • 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1/2 a bag (6 oz) white chocolate chips
  • 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
  • dippers*
Directions:

In a small sauce pan, heat 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream at medium-low heat, stirring constantly, till simmering. Add 1/2 bag, or 6 oz white chocolate chips, and 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, and stir till almost completely melted. Remove from heat and continue to stir until consistency is smooth. Pour into fondue pot and serve.

Dippers:

My personal favorites for white chocolate fondue would be
  • beer pretzels
  • strawberries
  • graham crackers
  • granny smith apples
But there are so many different things you could try out, like

  • bananas
  • pound cake
  • marshmallows
  • ??

Have you tried something with your white chocolate fondue that you absolutely loved? Let me know! I love new ideas!


0 comments:

Post a Comment