May 12, 2010

:: Things I Love & Hate ::

I love thunderstorms.

I love photography & editing.

I love a medium-rare filet mignon.

I love to watch UFC & ECF. 

I love blueberry mojitos. 

I love to read contemporary fiction.

I love to try my own recipes.

I love hot hot showers. 

I love picnics at the park.

I love laying in the sun.

I love rollercoasters.


I love tattoos.

I love warm rain. 

I love the beach.

I love dressing sassy.

I love strawberries in whipped cream.


I love sleeping.

I love the "God of War" video games.

I love Kate Hudson. 

I love getting my hair played with.

I love warm weather.











I hate wet pant legs.

I hate bugs.

I hate feeling lonely.

I hate losing.

I hate cold weather.

I hate telemarketing calls.

I hate feeling jealous.

I hate my insatiable curiosity.

I hate when people break their word.

I hate when the hot water runs out in the shower.

I hate Dwight Yocum's singing voice.

I hate attention-seeking behavior.

I hate when girls think it's cute to act dumb.

I hate when my face blushes.

I hate being cold.


I hate being lied to.


I hate trying my best & still not succeeding.


I hate feeling regret.


I hate that my knee caps quiver when I get nervous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment